750 Roll-N-Go Boat Shore Ramp
Roll-N-Go's newest model, the 750 is the most affordable shore docking system. It combines durable, rust free components with all the standard features you've come to expect from the leader in shore docking. 18' overall length, 1,100 lbs. winch with a 20-ft. strap and (12) non-marking, polyurethane "donut" rollers make this the ideal model for smaller fishing, sail and row boats. Two rail width settings and three winch height adjustments accommodate many types of watercraft. Available with 9' extensions and leg kits for use on contoured shorelines. Comes with ground anchoring system.
750 Roll-N-Go Boat Shore Ramp Specifications:
- MAX. WEIGHT CAPACITY: 750 lbs.
- WEIGHT: 92 lbs.
- OVERALL LENGTH: 17' 10"
- OVERALL WIDTH: Adjustable 21"-24"
- RAIL WIDTH: Adjustable 21"-24"
- ROLLER TYPE: "Donut" shaped Polyurethane
- NUMBER OF ROLLERS: 12
- ROLLER BEARING: Delrin™ spanner and bushing
- TILTING ROLLER AXLE: N/A
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum
- HARDWARE: Stainless Steel
- WINCH: Zinc Plated
- "Dead lift" Rating: 1,100 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 4:1
- Strap Length: 20 feet
- Hook Type: Standard Boat Hook
- ANCHORING: Screw-in Ground Anchor with Hardware
- MIN. REQUIRED ANCHORING: Screw-in or Fasten to Wall or Footing
- WARRANTY: 5 Years**
NO SALES TAX!(except Georgia). Click on the images to
Order online or call toll free 1-877-924-8155 M-F 9-5:30 EST.
- Company Info
- Frequently Asked Questions - Search
- Contact Us
- Track Your Order - Show
Order - Index - Order by Mail -