This versatile, adjustable model fits small watercraft up to 1200 lbs. — from sailboats to Jon boats to small V-hull and flat-hull fishing boats. Length is 18'. Rail width adjusts from 24" to 40". Includes 16 polyurethane "donut" style rollers, which mount anywhere along the rails. Also available are complete 9' add-on sections. The standard 1700 lbs. winch with 25' strap is upgradeable to a 1500 or 2500 lbs. self-braking winch with 25' or 50' cables. The easy-to-assemble kit is complete with ground anchoring system.
1200 Roll-N-Go Boat Shore Ramp With Float Kit Features:
Float Kit Information:
- Weight Capacity: 1,200 lbs.
- Weight: 130 lbs.
- Overall Length: 17' 10"
- Overall Width: Adjustable 24"-40"
- Rail Width: Adjustable 24"-40"
- Roller Type: "Donut" shaped Polyurethane
- Number Of Rollers: 16
- Roller Bearing: Delrin™ spanner and bushing
- Tilting Roller Axle: N/A
- Construction: Aluminum
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Winch: Zinc Plated
- "Dead lift" Rating: 1,700 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 5:1
- Strap Length: 25 feet
- Hook Type: Standard Boat Hook
- Anchoring: Screw-in Ground Anchor with Hardware
- Minimum Required Anchoring: Screw-in or Fasten to Wall or Footing
- Warranty: 5 Years
Roll-n-Go's all new Float Kit is perfect for marinas and deep water applications where in-water boat lifts are impractical or impossible. Take our model 1200 or 2000 and create a floating boat ramp for use with your dock or shore wall. Unlike expensive floating boat lifts, our system requires no outside power source. Its modular design gives it the versatility for many sizes of boats up to 2,000 lbs. — just add more floats. Durable rotational molded floats are filled with closed-cell polystyrene for a long-lasting leak-free life. Just like every Roll-n-Go quality product, the float kit is designed for easy UPS shipping.
Float Kit Includes:
Payments as low as $200 per month Click Here To Apply
- Float Kit Basic - 2 Beams, 2 Floats, and Hardware
- Drop Roller Kit
- Angle Brace Kit
- Basic Leg Kit
- Wide Support Kit - 8' 6"